Taylor-Report.com - Search: Diana Johnstone

Search Results for: "Diana Johnstone"

Audio Archive:

May 23rd, 2011: - Listen | Download

Diana Johnstone: Strauss-Kahn was not an IMF good-guy; Nato bombs Libya with impunity. Stephen Gowans: war more likely than peace in Mid-East.

Featured Guest(s):
Diana Johnstone, Stephen Gowans




March 14th, 2011: - Listen | Download

Diana Johnstone, author of Fool's Crusade debunks the U.S. Libya narrative. Erick Olin Wright, noted U. of Wisconsin sociologist describes the dynamics of the labor fight-back in Madison.

Featured Guest(s):
Diana Johnstone, Erick Olin Wright




October 6th, 2003 : mp3 file not currently online

Featured Guest(s):
Sheldon Rampton - co-author of "Weapons of Mass Deception: The Uses of Propaganda in Bush's War on Iraq", Diana Johnstone - author of "Fool's Crusade: Yugoslavia, NATO and Western Delusions"

Links:
www.prwatch.org




Article Archive:

Adam Jones on Rwanda and Genocide: A Reply
Edward S. Herman and David Peterson

Like Gerald Caplan's hostile "review" of our book, The Politics of Genocide, Adam Jones's aggressive attack on our response to Caplan can be explained in significant part by Jones's deep commitment to an establishment narrative on the Rwandan genocide that we believe to be false -- one that misallocates the main responsibility for that still ongoing disaster, but dominates by virtue of political interests and intellectual conformity.1  Caplan devoted perhaps 5 percent of his "review" to our book, and the remaining 95 percent to an attack on us for our treatment of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.  But Jones went Caplan one better, ignoring our book altogether (which at the time of his writing Jones did not appear to ha...
[read whole article]



Genocide Denial and Genocide Facilitation: Gerald Caplan and The Politics of Genocide
Edward S. Herman and David Peterson

In his June 17 "review" of our book The Politics of Genocide, for Pambazuka News,1 Gerald Caplan, a Canadian writer who Kigali's New Times described as a "leading authority on Genocide and its prevention,"2 focuses almost exclusively on the section we devote to Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.3  Caplan s

Like Gerald Caplan's hostile "review" of our book, The Politics of Genocide, Adam Jones's aggressive attack on our response to Caplan can be explained in significant part by Jones's deep commitment to an establishment narrative on the Rwandan genocide that we believe to be false -- one that misal...
[read whole article]